Sunday, February 28, 2016

Zoo round 2! - Week 32

Andrew Moore was baptized this week! It was so great!! It went
perfectly and the spirit was so strong! Right after he was baptized, I
ran back to give him a towel, and he was literally glowing! He had the
biggest smile on his face and said "I'm in!"
We have had another very successful week here in the YSA ward! The
work is progressing and there are a lot of good things happening! One
of those is Ruby and her family. We found them almost a month ago, and
had to pass them to the family ward, but they are on date for baptism!
We invited Ruby to come to the YSA ward and she loved it! She wants to
come every week! We are so excited for her and for her baptism coming
up in a few weeks. After church, she sent us this text: "I know I'm
emotional, but I wanted to tell you that I see you guys as one of the
greatest blessings in my life. I thank God for sending you guys to our
door. In just little time you have impacted my life greatly, and I
will forever be thankful for all of you."
I'm so grateful that I've had this opportunity to serve a mission! I
have never known so much joy as that which I've experienced while
serving the Lord. I love it!
As a mission, up until Easter we are studying the atonement every day
to better understand what the Savior did for us. I'm  so excited for
it, because as we come to know and understand the atonement, we can't
help but have a desire to share the gospel! As members of the church
of Jesus Christ, we know more about Him than anyone else on Earth. How
important then is our calling to share that true knowledge of the
Savior and His love that is unique to His church.
As a zone we went to the Orange zoo today. It was a party! Have a
great week everyone!

-Elder Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment