Thursday, July 9, 2015

July 9, 2015 - 1st Pday

Hey hey hey,



Here is my district! I have been called to serve as the district leader over them! When I first got the call, I was surprised and kinda sad because I really didn't want to. I wanted the opportunity to be humbled by not receiving the call, so that I could submit to my leaders and their guidance. And I just didn't want the extra responsibility. But this call has humbled me more than anything else. In order to be a good leader, I have to serve the other missionaries. I have to bring myself lower to be able to serve and love them the way the Lord would have me. What an incredible opportunity, I am learning so much from it every single day. I would be lying if I didn't say it was hard, but I am totally trusting in the Lord and I know with all of my heart that he will raise me up and make me the leader he needs me to be. Man this gospel is just so incredible. I never truly realized how happy it makes me, and now that I am fully immersed in it, my eyes have been opened to the countless blessings that come from it.

I am learning so much here. It has only been a week but it honestly feel like it has been months already since I left. We study and teach for 10-12 hours every day, and I am learning so much about my purpose as a missionary, and that is to invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end. I love you guys so so much, and I know that the Lord is pouring out blessings on you for supporting me. Next time I email I will be in CALI!!!!! Love you guys! The gospel is true!


And here is me and Elder Ririe having some fun in the dorms. try and figure out how we got this picture;)

No comments:

Post a Comment